Friday, February 26, 2010

This is part of a mass e-mail I wrote before starting this blog

Today I decided I will start a blog . ( after seeing Julia and Julie -very nice movie ) I want to save as many babies possible. I know my voice is small. That's why I already spoke to the secretary of Doc Bagnato from the PBS Documentary "donoharmdoc " http://www.donoharmdoc.com/
She was very interested .We talked for over 20 minutes.....We'll see if he will call back... Think of this. There are over 1200 babies like Eliana born in the USA . Our insurance company lost already roughly 2 million dollars in botched surgeries and unnecessary procedures which almost killed Eliana...I know most hospitals and insurance companies are not lovey dovey , but 1200 times 2 million........... might make the insurance companies want to take some form of action.. And this is only ONE form of chd.
If we make a page with all expert doctors .....and affiliate this with the movement of "donoharmdoc".........Lives CAN be saved ! If "donoharmdoc" can contact insurance companies.....They might listen.
I am no doctor , nor an accountant . My English isn't perfect . My voice small ...who knows...maybe Doc Bagnato is willing to make it a little bigger.
I also contacted the Cleveland Clinic where Doc Mee used to perform surgeries. The book " Walk on Water: Inside an Elite Pediatric Surgical Unit" was written about him They will forward my e-mail address to him.....He was just as frustrated. He pioneered the life saving surgery for babies born with Disposition of the Great Arteries....A hospital 10 minutes across the state line never send "their" babies to him....with disastrous aftermath.

I will keep on trying to save lives , I have my whole life . Even if Doc Bagnato or Doc Mee won't get back to me , I will keep trying to speak up for all these babies and their parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment