Thursday, July 11, 2013

Yet another baby...........

Yet another baby....... The e-mail below is about baby Kevin who was given a dire , dire picture by an East Coast hospital . Now he has a complete repair. Hey Astrid I am so happy to announce that KB received a full heart repair! Dr. Hanley said he did great! He is on his way to recovery! Thank you for your love, support and many prayers, and showing me the way, you are a human ANGEL couldn't of done it without you all! Love you! Kevin and Rahnesha I know I haven't written for a long time. Many , many more babies have had a complete repair by Doc Hanley at Stanford while the parents were told that this wasn't possible and that they sure would lose one lung or even would die..... I am so happy more and more parents are listening . Eliana is still doing amazing . I will add a picture of her . Please don't hesitate to contact me . I will help in any way I can !!

No comments:

Post a Comment