Sunday, November 11, 2012

News from 2 families

Tonight I saw these 2 posts on my facebook from 2 families I talked to last year about their "given up" babies with TOF/PA and mapca's. Two completely different families posting at the same time. It is an outcry to reach more families. PLEASE read. Last year around this time 5 different families contacted me in 4 weeks time. Ever since nobody anymore..... By the way :0) Eliana is doing better then ever, Here is a recent picture of her ! She is going to pre school and LOVES it ! She is having a runny nose all the time and never even has gotten a fever . Her body is so strong now ! I remember doctors telling us we would have to go to the hospital EVERY time Eliana would have a cold.......... Isn't that amazing ? We are so thankful ! Eliana also started talking how it was when she was (in her own words) "very,very sickie, dead and in heaven." I wrote everything down in my diary. The most amazing things . It's late now , but next time I will write them all down !

No comments:

Post a Comment