Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Baby Amberlyn still doing fine !


Baby Amberlyn is still doing great !
She is still in ICU , but awake . Just like Eliana part of her lung collapsed , but that will be ok in no time ! I have gotten beautiful pictures of Amberlyn being held in her mothers arms. So many memories come flooding back.

This is an excerpt of what Amberlyn's mum just wrote me .

You were right about the hospital. It is beautiful and the drs and nurses are nothing less than amazing. It is so different that what I am used to! Its great. Thank you again so much for posting about dr hanley. If I hadn't have seen that post I would have never known about dr hanley and I don't know if amberlyn would have been able to survive another operation in d.c. have you thought about a lawyer for what happend to your daughter at the md hospital? I mean pain and suffering would be a reason by itself. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment