Friday, March 5, 2010

Einstein

Excerpts out of Diary

Wednesday June 4 2008 8 weeks and 2 days.

Laughed so hard , just a minute ago.
Will said while putting his arms up in the air while making the movements of an eagle : "It's exiting , having our own baby ....it's like getting the ultimate pet !"

Saturday June 28 2008 11 weeks and 3 days

Sad. Einstein comforted me ; one tiny little white paw on my arm.
I realize you only will get to know Will's parents.
Not my "mummy and daddy". You must know how much I love them. So much that it hurts.
Wonder if you ever will have similar thoughts and feelings...
I love you already without seeing you , without rhyme or reason.

Today March 8 2010



You are sleeping. After a day in the sun. It was so wonderful.
Will and I are still in shell shock. Last year I was giving you these awful Lovenox shots. Twice a day in your thighs . I had to put ice around my heart otherwise I couldn't do it. The needles were really big and thick and your cry made my heart break. Today I petted and combed that sweet little white pawed diabetic Einstein...all these shots for so many years helped me to be able to give you these crazy Lovenox shots! I wonder if he knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment